How to Create a Hotmail Account?
Today it is essential to have a good email , and that is why we are going to explain how to create a Hotmail e-mail detailing step by step the whole process to help you with this simple tutorial to carry it out correctly, resolving those doubts that may have arisen.
Reasons for Creating a Account
Today virtually everyone moves through the Internet, either to find information about events on which you want to stay informed, learn, study, work and many more. However, when it comes to making the most of the Network, one of the premises we usually find is the need to register. In this sense, we are going to need an Outlook account.
But that’s not all, and is that having a Outlook will also help us keep in touch with people from anywhere in the world and completely free, while we can link our computers with Windows operating system and enjoy the same configuration in all of them, with what we will work more comfortably and without wasting time.
In any case, if you are here it is because you want to learn how to create an Outlook mail, and for that, we have prepared a simple tutorial with which we will explain in detail the entire process.
Steps To Create a Hotmail Account
Next, we will find three blocks that we must fill in order to enjoy our Outlook mail.
Access the Hotmail Login Page
Obviously, the first thing we have to do is access the official Hotmail website, which can be done by searching on Google; Hotmail, or simply using the Hotmail link directly; www.hotmail.com. Once inside you will see the main screen of the Hotmail Login page and several options.
As you can see, on the left we find a box with different recommendations that will change with the passage of time, while on the right there is a small form which we will fill in later to log in to Hotmail.
However, since our goal is to create an Outlook mail, in our case we have to look at the lower right corner, that is, the bottom part of the block on the right. Here you will find the text with the link “Do not have a Microsoft Mail? Register now“.
All we have to do is click on it and in just a few seconds we will open a new window with a complete form that we will have to fill out.
Of course, it is very important that you pay attention to all the steps we are going to take, which we detail in the next two sections.
Enter Personal Data in Hotmail
- Name and surnames: the first thing that appears is two boxes where we will have to enter our name and our last names. The idea is to enter real data, as it is the best way to identify with our Outlook mail.
- Username: this step is also very important, and to give you an idea, what we are going to do is give a name to our Outlook mail. Right below this box, you may see a link called “Get a new email address.” If so, before filling anything you should click on it otherwise the box would be asking us to enter an existing email. To know that you are doing it correctly, instead of a box in this section we should see a box and to the right of the whole a drop-down list.
All you have to do is give your email a name and choose one of the three extensions on the right. Since we want to create an Outlook account, in most cases we choose “Hotmail.com“.
- Password: Obviously, to prevent other people from accessing our e-mail, it will also be necessary to enter a password. In this sense, we recommend that you be cautious and that you opt for a password that is not a concrete word and easily guessed. It is best to use numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters and characters, with which we will obtain a secure password and guarantee the privacy of the account.
- Re-enter the password: again we write the same password that we had entered in the previous point. The reason for repeating it again is due to the fact that for any error it is possible that we were wrong to enter the password the first time, so in this way, both passwords will be compared, and in case they do not coincide we will receive a warning.
- Country or region: all we have to do is indicate our country, an important fact since part of the configuration of our account will depend on it.
- Date of birth: this section is very important, and as far as possible we will always introduce our actual birth date. This is because in the case that we enter the data of a minor, what will happen is that the a e-mail will identify that we are minors and will set in motion different systems to protect us. For example, if we create an Outlook mail for a company and put its foundation year, it is most likely that we are messing up, since we will not be able to register in certain pages and forums, at the same time that we will not be able to use all the Hotmail options of which we will talk later.
- Sex: this section is also important, although it should be noted that it is not necessary to indicate it. It only serves to get to know us a little better and adapt our e-mail, but if we do not want to mention it or directly it is a business that does not have exactly sex, all we have to do is click on “Without specifying”.
Enter Data to Protect the Hotmail E-mail
In the previous step we have configured our personal data in Hot-mail, but in order to create an Outlook mail, it is also essential that we think about our security. Just as we have entered a password, there is a possibility that we may forget it for any reason. In this sense, we will have different security systems that are to add an alternative email account or a phone number.
- Country code: firstly, if we are going to enter a telephone number we must indicate the code of the country in which we are located.
- Telephone number: of course we will also enter the digits of our telephone number without the code since we have indicated it in the previous section. Linking a mobile phone number to Hotmail is not mandatory, but do not forget that it is the best way to maintain the security of our e-mail and recover it if it is stolen or we forget our access data, and we will receive No type of advertising so we can rest easy in this regard.
- Alternative email address: if we have not entered a phone number, what we can do is enter an alternative email address, thanks to which we can recover the account if we have some kind of difficulty to log in to Outlook. Of course, obviously we will need to have a previous mail, and if we do not have it we will not have another option to enter our phone number in Hot mail.
- Write the characters you see: we have already entered all of our access data, but before clicking on the button to create the account it is necessary that we enter in this box the digits of the image above. If we do not see them correctly we can click on “New” which will generate a new random code. At the same time, for people with eyesight problems, we also have the “Sound” button, on which pressing will indicate one by one all the characters so that we can introduce them.
- Promotional offers from Microsoft: if this is the first Outlook mail that we created, it may be interesting to activate this box to receive the latest offers. It is important to bear in mind that at any time we can cancel this service, besides that it is not obligatory to activate it to create the e-mail.
We have finished entering all the data we need to create an account in Outlook, and before clicking on the final button we recommend that you read the Microsoft Services Agreement and the Privacy and Cookies Statement.
Once you’re done, everything is ready so you’ll have no choice but to click on “Create account” and you can start enjoying your new e-mail.
Hotmail also has the creation of a payment, with which you can do different activities with respect to the usual. Here we will leave a small guide on how to create an Outlook payment account.
Steps To Create a Hotmail Payment Account
Microsoft puts at our disposal a lot of options that allow us to manage our e-mail, but if what we want is to get the most out of it, the best thing we can do is create a Hotmail payment account that offers us some very interesting advantages with respect to the option to create a free Outlook mail.
Advantages of Hiring a Payment Hotmail Account
Registering a paid Hotmail account offers some very interesting benefits. On the one hand, many of you will already know that free Login accounts expire. If you did not know already you have learned something new, but you should not be scared either since the expiration takes place in the event that several months pass without logging into Hotmail. That is if every time we enter our account it will never expire, but we may want to have an e-mail that does not expire and that we just never access, so to avoid risks, the best thing we can do is create an account. Hotmail payment.
On the other hand, we are also going to forget about the graphic ads that we are used to seeing in our Outlook, this section is replaced by a section through which we can access our email, documents, and images.
Third, a payment e-mail also has some interesting advantages such as the possibility of enjoying a much faster and efficient technical support, being able to access it without any limit and of course without paying a single cent.
These are some of the main advantages of hiring an Outlook mail for payment, but if you are thinking about carrying out the process and do not know how then we present this tutorial with which you will see that it is much simpler than you imagined it is initially.
How to Create a Hotmail Payment Account?
To create a Hotmail payment, the first thing you should be very clear about is that your account is going to serve you, that is, it is not necessary that you create a new mail at all, but what we will do is update our current mail to the paid version of Hot mail.
For this reason, we will first enter our account with our access data and then we will go to the upper right corner of the screen and click on the cogwheel to enter the Outlook options section.
If you are already inside, the following will be to click on the link “Update to Outlook.com without advertising” that you will find in the first block of options. This will give you access to a new window where you will find the “Update now” button. When you click on it you may be asked to enter your password again to log in to Outlook and then you will see a form. We no longer have to fill in all the boxes with real information and in just a few minutes we can already be enjoying our Hotmail payment account.
As we can see it is very easy to create a Hotmail. So if you have not yet created an email or do not have a Hot mail e-mail, you can follow these steps and start enjoying all the benefits Outlook gives us. On the internet, there are also some tutorial videos that we can see to guide us better when creating them and do it in the correct way and without risks.